CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

simple joys

Oh life
So much chaos
So much confusion
School and homework overload
Forgetting responsibilities
Sunburns at the beach
Caught up in the good times
Emotions running high
Trying to find myself
Dating life yet to be found
Perspectives change
Hate to play the guessing game
Drama everywhere you turn
Sacrificing sleep for memories
Inside jokes
Making friends
Changing friends
Late for class
Missing class
Acing tests
Failing tests
Complete frustration
Beaming happiness
Sweating out the stress
New adventures
Bursting laughter
Full of light
Accepting being young and innocent
and Enjoying life as we know it.
My mind is full all the day long
But the world stops with just one song
Taylor and my emotions become one
When her lyrics have been sung
Long board night rides
With my besties by my side
Laying in the uncomfortable grass
While watching the clouds pass
Shooting stars and palm trees in the sky
And listening to Taylor while closing my eyes
All my worries settle down
As I contemplate and sort things around
But in the end I know things will be right
With one thing in mind, and He is Christ

0 comments:

Post a Comment