CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Thanksgiving in Laie!

Well it has been a while since I last posted so I thought I better catch up before it got too late... For Thanksgiving, I stayed here at school, along with a lot of my fellow friends. Thanksgiving week was the most stressful week of the semester, unfortunately. I had a test Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Then the rest of the week I spent working on three research papers and two lab assignments that were due the following Monday. I was in the library all day everyday. It was not my idea of a Thanksgiving "break". Although on Thanksgiving, I allowed myself to take a break for half the day to enjoy the holiday. In the morning, my ward rented out the local movie theater and we enjoyed a free movie from the choices of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and Tangled. We chose to see Harry Potter which turned out to be a pretty good choice! After the movie, my ward and another ward walked over to the nearest church building just a block away and had a big Thanksgiving dinner! It was pretty awesome to know that I wasn't the only one missing out being with my family. It was a pretty satisfying Thanksgiving dinner. We all ate plenty!




1 comments:

Mercer Family said...

Ahhhh. I should have called you on Thanksgiving!!

Post a Comment