CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

CHRISTMAS BREEEEAAAAKKKKK!!!!

Christmas break finally came!! I flew home and had two and a half weeks with my family and a few friends. I was excited to take my mind off of school, roommates, and drama and just relax, hang out, and have fun with my family. Four of my sisters and their families came to Utah... Pam, Sharon, Debbie, and Kristin. I would have to say that this Christmas break was one of the best I have had. The two and a half weeks were filled with events including, sleeping, reading, watching movies, shopping, job searching, games, playing soccer with high school friends, racquetball with Matt and Spencer, playing in the snow, building a snowman, sledding, snowboarding, art museum, BYU Men's basketball game, playing the wii, and making a sweet music video! The break came and went way way too fast but it was definitely a much needed break! I did not want to come back to school at all. Even getting back to Hawaii, I did not want to be here. I don't even know why... I hope the break re-energized me so that I am ready to tackle one more semester before the long summer! Here are a few pictures from over the break along with the music video we made and the music video we made in July too. Take a look!

Click on the links to watch the videos:







Elder Perry and his wife were on our flight to Utah!

3 comments:

Mercer Family said...

You are so stinking cute! Way to snag the photo spot right next to Elder Perry!!! That is awesome!! Wish we could have seen you over Christmas. Maybe next month in Hawaii!!!??!?!?

Sharon and Spencer said...

we had tons of fun too! where's the video you said you posted?

Kammi said...

sharon: click on the links and they will take you to facebook to watch them

Donna: I hope you get to come too! That would be awesome! just hope its not all rainy though

Post a Comment