CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

best job ever

As you may know, I am working as the athletic driver, driving the athletic teams to and from the airport when needed. This past week I got a new job working in the Aloha Center (student center) at the information desk. I have to either work the desk and answer people's questions about campus, or sell tickets at school events such as games, concerts, dances, etc. On Thursday, I was asked by my boss of the driving job to help out at the womens soccer tournament. Our womens soccer team had a winning season record so we hosted the region tournament in Waipio. Me and three other students rode in a van with my boss down to the tournament. Spencer and I sold admission tickets, and Micaela and Jeremy sold concessions. At half time, Spencer and I got to go to concessions and help them sell stuff. While selling food, we were able to have front row seats to watch the game! It was the best. My co-workers are so fun and my boss is way chill. We were having a blast. After the game, we cleaned up and went out to dinner... on the clock and paid for by the school. It was the best day of work ever!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment