CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Merry Christmas to me!

Longboard/Surf shop
This year Santa came early for me! I decided that a much needed/desired toy that I wanted here in Hawaii would be a longboard! So Kellie and I took a girls day trip on the bus to a town called Haleiwa to see if they had any longboards that I could just get here in Hawaii so I could save on shipping if I got it anywhere else. The bus ride wasn't too bad because it was a beautiful day outside and the waves were HUGE! Lucky the bus goes along the coast so we were able to watch the surfers from the window :) We got to Haleiwa and wanted to eat lunch at our favorite Thai food place but it was closed.. so we ate at Pizza Bobs. After lunch we wandered around through the surf shops in town, we eventually found the jackpot where they sell longboards!! For those of you that don't know what a longboard is, it is basically a skateboard but... longer! I found the one that I wanted and made the Christmas purchase :) Mine is 46". The longer they are, the smoother and easier the ride. In return for buying the board, the seller gave me and Kellie passes for free shaved ice! Perfect touch to a fantastic day. Kellie and I got back on the bus and slept all the way home. It was such a good day :) I love my bestie Kellie!!

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment